Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wisdom!



‘Wisdom.’
Ecclesiastes 8:1.
a)    It is wonderful to be wise.
b)    To analyse things.
c)     To interpret things.
d)    Wisdom lights up a person’s face.
e)    Wisdom softens the harshness of a person’s face.
(Through this QT I thank God for Wisdom and pray for more)
 ---------------
‘The Great Benefit Of Belonging To Christ.’
Romans 8:2.
a)    Because we belong to Christ.
b)    The Power of the Life Giving Holy Spirit has freed us.
c)     Free from the power of sin.
d)    The power of sin leads to death.
e)    We are free from the law of sin and death.
(Through this Second one I can find The Great Benefit Of Belonging To Christ)
--------------- 
Chris.
It is wonderful to be wise. No, I am not jealous of people who are wiser than I, I respect them very much. I can see how Wisdom works in them and through them. These wise people can analyse situations and people’s abilities very well and are stimulating people to be in fellowship with. These wise people can interpret the things in life that need to be interpreted and their face is lit up with and by their Wisdom. I like to be around wise people.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...