Wednesday, October 10, 2012

At The Correct Time!



‘At The Correct Time.’
1 Timothy 6:15.
a)    At the correct time God will make the Lord Jesus Christ known.
b)    He is The blessed and Only Ruler.
c)    He is the King of kings.
d)    He is the Lord of lords.
(This QT reminds me that one day, at the correct time, I will know the Lord Jesus Christ as God wants me to know Him and it will be At The Right Time)
 -----
‘Known But Not Yet Manifested.’
2 Peter 1:19.
a)    We regard the Message of the Prophets as confirmed beyond doubt.
b)    We do well to pay attention to the Message of the Prophets.
c)    The Message of the Prophets is now like a lamp that is shining in a gloomy place.
d)    One day the Day will dawn and the Morning Star will arise in our hearts.
(This Second one reminds me that the Lord Jesus is real and Known But Not Yet Manifested)
----- 
Chris.
For me, this World is often a gloomy place. I do not like its system and unfairness. I like people and enjoy people of all sorts, shapes and from whatever background. I enjoy seeing people being Blessed in some way by God. That is my pleasure – really. I know about Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour from the Evangelical standpoint, which is the only standpoint that I have ever experienced. I am convinced, however, that there is far more of God to know, both from other standpoints and also Eternally.




Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...