Thursday, October 11, 2012

Do Not Marvel Or Be Surprised!



‘Do Not Marvel Or Be Surprised.’
1 John 3:13.
a)    We are not to marvel or be surprised.
b)    Especially is we are True Believer brothers or sisters.
c)    If the people of the World system hate us. (Either “Christian” or non-Christian)
(This QT reminds me that I Do Not Marvel Or Be Surprised)
------ 
‘Our Healer And Our Healing.’
Malachi 4:2.
a)    We need to Obey the Lord.
b)    We need to Fear the Lord.
c)    Then the Sun of Righteousness will arise.
d)    He will bring healing like the sun’s rays.
e)    Then we will:-
1-             Go Forth.
2-             Be free.
3-             Be happy.
4-             Grow up.
f)      We will become like calves let out of the stall.
(Through this Second one I realise that My Healer And My Healing is from the Lord alone)
------ 
Chris.
Grow up! To grow up is something that God wants us all to do. This is something that is very important in charismatic Churches that emphasise experience rather than Truth. I have lost count of the number of times that I have been emotionally and spiritually wounded in charismatic Churches. It seems that when people are “filled with the spirit” in charismatic style that they think that they are free to say and do anything. This is not true or Truth. God is my Healer, I am so grateful for those people who have purely prayed for my healing. I am not open, however for people to put their human hands in prayer on me unless I request them to do so. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...