Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Search Me, O God!


'Search Me, O God.'
Psalm 139:23-24. 
a)  Search me, God,
b)  And know my heart. 
c)  Test me, 
d)  And know my anxious thoughts.
e)  See if there is any offensive way in me,
f)  And lead me in the Way everlasting. 
(This is always a good personal Prayer to Pray to God)
PRAYER: Search me, O God.
------------
'Now Revealed.'
Ephesians 3:5. 
a)  God did not reveal His Plan to previous generations. 
b)  But now,
c)  By His Holy Spirit,
d)  He has revealed it
e)  To His Holy Apostles and Prophets. 
(This Second one clearly teaches me about God's Plan, Now Revealed)
PRAYER: To understand God's Plan.
------------
Chris.
It really helps us in our relationship with God, and with others, if we can pray with the Psalmist: "See if there is any offensive way in me"! God surely wants to lead us in the proper way, and if we are to find that way, we need to be free from offensive ways. God answers humble and genuine prayers, I am really sure about that!

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...