Thursday, May 17, 2018

In All Innocence And With A Clear Conscience!


'In All Innocence And With A Clear Conscience.'
Genesis 20:5. 
a)  Didn't he tell me himself,
b)  "She's my sister,"
c)  And didn't she even say,
d)  "He's my brother"?
e)  I did this in all innocence and with a clear conscience."
(This QT teaches me that 'All Innocence And A Clear Conscience' is sometimes not enough!)
PRAYER: For greater personal sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.
---------------
'Being Saved Is A Gift From God.'
Ephesians 2:8. 
a)  God Saved you through Faith as an act of kindness.
b)  You had nothing to do with it. 
c)  Being Saved is a Gift from God.
(This Second one clearly reminds me that Being Saved Is A Gift From God)
PRAYER: For our full understanding that Being Saved Is A Gift From God.
----------------
Chris. 
God hears this statement if it is true: "I did this in all innocence and with a clear conscience." Yet, it is sometimes more than innocence and clear conscience that the Lord is looking for from us. He is also looking for our obedience and our sensitivity to the Holy Spirit. This is one of the major differences between the 'way of the World system' and the 'Way of the Lord'.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...