Sunday, May 13, 2018

Living Because Of Christ!


'Living Because Of Christ.'
John 6:57. 
a)  The Father
b)  Who has Life
c)  Sent Me,
d)  And I live because of the Father.
e)  So those who feed on Me,
f)  Will live because of Me.
(Through this QT I understand that I am Living Because Of Christ)
PRAYER:  To feed on Christ by Faith.
--------
'God's Promise To Israel And All Nations.'
Hebrews 8:10.
a)  For this is the Covenant
b)  That I will make with the House of Israel
c)  After that time declares the Lord:
d)  I will put My Laws in their minds
e)  And write them on their hearts.
f)  I will be their God,
g)  And they will be My People. 
(This Second one reveals God's Promise To Israel And All Nations)
PRAYER:  For Israel and All Nations to receive the Promise of God.
--------
Chris.
We need to learn to feed on Christ in every possible way! We need to learn to feed on Christ through reading His Word and keeping it in our heart. We need to learn to feed on Christ through participation in Holy Communion Worship. We need to learn to feed on Christ through attendance at Bible Studies. We need also to learn to feed on Christ through good Fellowship with other True Believers. Yes, it is beneficial to learn to feed on Christ in every possible way. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...