Thursday, May 10, 2018

Mutual Living!


'Mutual Living.'
John 6:56. 
a)  Those who eat My Flesh
b)  And drink My Blood
c)  Live in Me,
d)  And I in them.
(This QT reminds me about Mutual Living in Christ)
PRAYER: That, as True Believers, we can learn more about Mutual Living in Christ.
-----
'Drawn By The Father.'
John 6:44. 
a)  No one can come to Me
b)  Unless the Father
c)  Who sent Me
d)  Brings them to Me. 
e)  I will bring these people back to life on the Last Day. 
(Through this Second one I see the reality of being Drawn By The Father)
PRAYER: To be sensitive and submissive to being Drawn By The Father.
-----
Chris.
There is a place for every True Believer to learn, it is the place of Mutual Living in Christ. This is the place, spiritually and emotionally where we have confidence that Christ lives in us and that we live in Him. It is a place of real Fellowship and Communion. He is the One Who has taken the initiative, He is the One Who has loved us first. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...