Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Our Blessed Hope!


'Our Blessed Hope.'
Titus 2:13.
a)  We are waiting for our Blessed Hope. 
b)  We are looking forward to our Blessed Hope.
c)  The appearing of the Glory and the Glorious Appearing.
d)  Of our Great God and Saviour Jesus Christ.
(This QT reminds me of My Blessed Hope)
---------------------------
'For Twenty Pieces Of Silver.'
Genesis 37:28.
a)  The brothers of Joseph sold him to the Midianite Ishmaelite traders who passed by. (This was a regular trading route for the Midianites)
b)  They brought up Joseph out of the pit to sell him.
c)  The price was just twenty pieces of silver.
d)  The Midianite Ishmaelites carried Joseph off to Egypt.
(This Second one shows me what jealous people will do For Twenty Pieces Of Silver)
---------------------------
Chris. 
I have a Blessed Hope and every now and again, in different ways, God reminds me of that Blessed Hope. It is a Blessed Hope that nothing and no one can take away from me. It is a Blessed Hope that I am really looking forward to. This Blessed Hope is the Glorious Appearing of my Great God and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...