Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Old Life Without Christ!


'The Old Life Without Christ.'
Titus 3:3. 
a)  We ourselves.
b)  Were foolish.
c)  Were disobedient. 
d)  Were led astray.
e)  Were slaves to various passions and pleasures. 
f)  Were passing our days in malice.
g)  Were passing our days in envy.
h)  Were despicable.
i)  Were hating one another. 
(This QT is a word picture of The Old Life Without Christ)
-----------
'Amazing Forgiveness.'
Luke 23:33-34.
a)  They came to the torture place that they called 'The Skull'.
b)  They Crucified Jesus there with two criminals, one on His left and one on His right. 
c)  Then Jesus prayed to His Father in Heaven to forgive His torturers for they did not know what they were doing.
d)  They then cast lots to divide His clothing. 
(In this Second one I find Amazing Forgiveness)
-----------
Chris.
We ourselves were foolish before we really knew Christ. When I look back over the history of my life I think that I totally agree with this statement of the Apostle Paul. In my case there was a distinct difference between my former way of life and my New Life in Jesus Christ. Every True Believer has some kind of testimony that Glorifies Him. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...