Sunday, January 20, 2013

We All Belong To God!


'We All Belong To God.'
1 Corinthians 3:9. 
Apostle Paul wrote:-
a)  2 Corinthians 6:1. We are God's fellow workers.
b)  You are God's field.
c)  Ephesians 2:20-22. You are God's building.
(This QT reminds me that I am in the Family of God: We All Belong To God)
-------------------
'Moses: A Real Intercessor.'
Exodus 32:32. 
a)  Numbers 14:19. Moses prayed for God to forgive the sins of His People. 
b)  Romans 9:3. Moses was willing to pay the price for God's Judgement of the sins of His People.
c)  Moses understood clearly about God's Book.
(Through this Second one I find: Moses: A Real Intercessor)
-------------------
Chris.
There are times that I need to be reminded that I am in the Family of God. God is a good God and He is the Father of His Family. At this season of my life I need more than this Knowledge that God is my Father. I need Him as my everything and my all in all. I thank God at this time that I belong to Him and that there are some people who really love Him and care for us who are Praying for us. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...