Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Three Things That The Psalmist Did Not Want!


'Three Things That The Psalmist Did Not Want.'
Psalm 69:15.
a)  To be overcome by the violent force of waters.
b)  To be swallowed up by the deep. 
c)  The pit to shut its mouth upon him. 
(This QT shows me that there were Three Things That The Psalmist Did Not Want)
PRAY: To God about our fears.
---
'Just At The Right Time.'
Romans 5:6. 
a)  Just at the right time.
b)  When we were:
1-Weak.
2-Powerless. 
3-Helpless.
c)  Christ died for the ungodly people. 
(This Second one helps me to trust God's Timing: Just At The Right Time)
PRAY: To trust God for His Timing in all things.
---
Chris. 
The Psalmist reveals to us understandable fears, these fears are different from irrational fears. Irrational fears are there when there is no reason to fear, they can be in our lives for too many reasons to be listed here. The Bible tells us that "fear torments us" and I think that irrational fears certainly do that. Understandable fears make us cautious, and yet able to Believe the many promises of God's Word that help us to overcome them (here are just a few of these promises):
1 John 4:18. In Love there is no fear. 
Psalm 34:4. I sought the Lord, He heard me and delivered me from all my fears.
Genesis 15:1. Fear not Abraham, I am your Shield and Exceedingly Great Reward.
Genesis 21:17. Fear not, for God has heard....
Genesis 46:3. ...fear not to go...
Exodus 9:30. ...fear the Presence of the Lord God. 
Numbers 14:9. ...do not fear the people of the Land...
Deuteronomy 20:3 ...let not your hearts faint, fear not...
Psalm 23:4. ...I will fear no evil, for you are with me,...
Isaiah 7:4. ...take heed to be quiet, do not fear...
Isaiah 41:13. I am the Lord thy God that holds thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not, I will help thee.
Isaiah 43:1. ...Do not fear, for I have redeemed thee, I have named thee, thou art Mine.
Isaiah 51:7. ...Do not fear the reproach of men...
Luke 8:50. ...Fear not, only Believe...
Acts 27:24. ...fear not Paul...
2 Timothy 1:7. ...God has not given to us the spirit of fear...







The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...