Friday, August 24, 2018

Christ Knows Whom He Has Chosen!


'Christ Knows Whom He Has Chosen.'
John 13:18.
a)  "I am not talking about all of you.
b)  "I know the ones I have chosen.
c)  "But what the Scriptures say must come true.
d)  "And they say:
e)  " 'The man who ate with Me turned against Me.' '' (Psalm 41:9; Matthew 26:21)
(This QT reminds me that Christ Knows Whom He Has Chosen)
PRAYER: To Trust God that He knows and knows about everyone.
----
'Redemption For Paul And The Jewish People.'
Galatians 4:5. 
a)  (God sent Jesus Christ)
b)  To redeem those people who were under the Law
c)  So that we (they) may receive
d)  Adoption as sons.
(This Second one confirms that there can be Redemption For Paul And The Jewish People)
PRAYER: For Jewish people to become Believers in Jesus Christ)
----
Chris.
When we read the Words of Jesus Christ in the Gospels we can see that there are definite times that Jesus talks to certain kinds of people. He called and taught His Disciples; He addressed hypocrites; He spoke to the crowd; He challenged errant leadership; He spoke Holy Spirit Gift words of Knowledge and Wisdom; He also taught with Words of Blessing. We should heed the Words of Jesus written in the Gospels. 
Bible Reading is a must for spiritual growth. The more we read it, the more we will understand it - that means the more we will enjoy it. I am so glad that in the early stages of my "walk with the Lord", I had, and was exposed to, excellent Bible Teachers. 
I continue to take the time to listen to and read Biblcal Bible Teaching resources as much as I possibly can.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...