Sunday, July 8, 2018

Thank You Lord!


'Thank You Lord.'
Psalm 30:11. 
a)  You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
b)  You have loosed my sackcloth (a garment of mourning)
c)  You have clothed me with Gladness,
(This QT calls me to say aloud: "Thank You Lord.")
THANK GOD: For His Gift for us of Gladness.
------
'It Is The Lord Who Goes Before You.'
Deuteronomy 31:8. 
a)  It is the Lord Who goes before you.
b)  He will be with you;
c)  He will not leave you or forsake you.
d)  Do not fear or be dismayed.
(Through this Second one I know that It Is The Lord Who Goes Before You)
PRAYER: For confidence in God's Leading for our lives. 
------
Chris. 
This is a tremendous encouragement to those of us who know that we are in the Will of God. Even though this may be a time of transition or change for some of the QT readers, we have this Promise from God: "It is the Lord Who goes before you." I am reminded of the old hymn: "Leaning on the Everlasting Arms", this is a tremendous encouragement to those of us who may be experiencing, or about to experience, some meaningful change in our lives. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...