Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Return And I Will Do You Good!

               

'Return And I Will Do You Good.'
Genesis 32:9-10.
a)  Then Jacob said:
b)  "Oh God of my father Abraham
c)  "And God of my father Isaac
d)  "Oh Lord who said to me:
e)  " 'Return to your country and to your kindred
f)  " 'And I will do you good.' 
g)  "I am not worthy
h)  "Of the least of all the Mercies and of all the Truth
i)  "Which You have shown Your servant 
j)  "For with only my staff I crossed this Jordan;
k)  "And now I have become two companies."
(This QT reminds me of the Blessedness of obeying God: 
Return And I Will Do You Good)
PRAYER: To obey the Leading of God for our lives.
--------
'In Jesus Christ.'
Ephesians 1:7.
a)  In Him (Jesus Christ)
b)  We have Redemption through His Blood,
c)  The forgiveness of sins,
d)  According to the Riches of His Grace.
(Through this Second one I give Thanks to God for all that He has given to us In Jesus Christ)
PRAYER: For the Message of Redemption and Forgiveness of sins, through the Lord Jesus Christ, according to the Riches of God's Grace, to be taught in our Churches.
--------
Chris.
God is Merciful and Kind, we do not always understand His Ways, or His Timing, but God remains Merciful and Kind. Sometimes, we may be confused because of the events in our lives. When I look back, further than my recent history which has been so pleasant, I am, quite frankly, both amazed and confused. 
I never question God and I fully accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ over my life. For me, that is unshakeable, God has given me that. God has also given me Peace and Hope during these days. 
Really, I can testify, not only for myself, but also as a suggestion for other people who believe in Jesus, the only way to live is to follow the Lord Jesus! Of course we can and should, be helped in various ways by other people as and when necessary, and also be willing to help others when we have the opportunity and ability to do so. Our first commitment, however, together with our own family, if it is possible, should be doing God's Will in following Jesus Christ. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...