Sunday, September 29, 2013

With Us Forever!


‘With Us Forever.’
John 14:16.
a)      Jesus will Pray to the Father. (I believe He still Prays for us at the Father’s Right Hand)
b)     The Father will give us another Helper. (The Holy Spirit)
c)      The Holy Spirit will be with us forever.
(Through this QT I thank God for the Holy Spirit – He is With Me Forever)
------------ 
‘Secure And Rejoicing.’
Psalm 16:8-9.
a)      The Psalmist always remembered that the Lord was with him.
b)     When He is by our side we cannot be moved or defeated.
c)      So our heart and soul are:-
1-    Glad.
2-    Rejoicing.
3-    Very happy.
d)     Our body lives in Security and Safety.
(Through this Second one I am Secure And Rejoicing)
------------ 
Chris.

I am calmly convinced that I should be frequently thankful to God for the Holy Spirit Who dwells in me and is with me forever. This should be the first response of every True Believer to God for His Gift of the Holy Spirit. Firstly the Holy Spirit manifests God’s Consistency to us, Guidance, Fruit and Gifts may follow.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...