Monday, September 30, 2013

Learning Righteousness!


‘Learning Righteousness.’
Isaiah 26:9.
a)    Isaiah, with his soul, longed for the Lord at night.
b)    Isaiah, with his spirit, eagerly looked for the Lord.
c)     When the Lord’s Guiding Principles are on the Earth then the inhabitants of the World shall learn Righteousness.
(Through this QT I continually want to be Learning Righteousness)
---------------- 
‘We Need To Want That.’
Isaiah 30:15.
a)    This is what the Lord God Almighty says, the Holy One of Israel:-
1-   You can be Saved by returning to me.
2-   You can have rest.
3-   You can have quietness.
b)    In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.
c)     BUT.
d)    You do not want that.
(This Second one reminds me that I Need To Want That)
---------------- 
Chris.

I continually want to be learning Righteousness! I know that Christ is my Righteousness, as is the same for every True Believer. This, however, should not make us lazy about living a Righteous life. I want to continually be learning Righteousness and not just about it.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...