Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pure Religion!


‘Pure Religion.’
James 1:27.
a)    Religion that is pure and undefiled before God the Father is this:-
b)    Care for orphans.
c)    Care for widows in their times of trouble.
d)    Keep oneself unstained from the World system.
(This QT teaches me what Pure Religion is)
-------------------- 
‘I Know That The Lord Is With Me.’
Psalm 27:1.
a)    The Lord is my Light.
b)    The Lord is the One Who saves me.
c)    Why should I fear anyone?
d)    The Lord protects my life.
e)    Why should I be afraid.
(Through This Second one I Know That The Lord Is With Me)
-------------------- 
Chris.

Sometimes we get confused as to what pure religion really is. We know that we are called to Worship, Pray, Fellowship and similar spiritual exercises but these are not what God names Pure Religion. It is caring for orphans and widows. Pure Religion is also keeping ourselves from being stained by the World system. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...