Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Lord Will Empty The Earth!


‘The Lord Will Empty The Earth.’
Isaiah 24:1-3.
a)     Isaiah 24:1. The Lord will empty the Earth and:-
1-    Make it desolate.
2-    Make it waste.
3-    Twist the Earth’s surface.
4-    Scatter its inhabitants.
b)     Isaiah 24:2. Everyone shall be affected:-
1-    People.
2-    Priest.
3-    Slave.
4-    Master.
5-    Maid.
6-    Mistress.
7-    Buyer.
8-    Seller.
9-    Lender.
10- Borrower.
11- Creditor.
12- Debtor.
c)     Isaiah 24:3. The Earth shall be utterly:-
1-    Empty.
2-    Plundered.
3-    Spoiled.
d)    Isaiah 24:3. The Lord has spoken this Word.
(Through this QT I see that The Lord Will Empty The Earth)
------------------- 
‘Finish Our Course With Joy.’
Acts 20:24.
a)     All who Love and Serve the Lord need to learn from Apostle Paul here.
b)     He did not count his life as any value.
c)     He did not count his life as precious to himself.
d)    He wanted to finish his course well.
e)     He wanted to finish ministry well, the ministry given to him by the Lord Jesus.
f)      The ministry was to Testify to the Gospel of the Grace of God.
(This Second one makes me want to Finish My Course With Joy)
------------------- 
Chris.
I want to finish my course with Joy. Earlier today I was praying and thinking about this. I have led a very Blessed and Fulfilled life in following the Lord and doing His Will. I want to do the same until I go to be with Him. What a privilege to serve the Lord, although circumstances may change and age creeps along I am still Blessed and Fulfilled and ready always to do His Will as He permits.




Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...