Saturday, September 14, 2013

Life Through The Word Of Truth!


‘Life Through The Word Of Truth.’
James 1:18.
a)   God decided.
b)   To give us Life.
c)    Through the Word of Truth.
d)   2 Thessalonians 2:13. So that we might be the foremost.
e)   Of all things He made.
(This QT causes me to Give Thanks to God for Life Through The Word Of Truth)
------- 
‘The Lord Is My Light.’
Psalm 27:1-4.
a)   Psalm 27:1. The Lord is my Light.
b)   Psalm 27:1. The Lord is the One Who Saves me.
c)    Psalm 27:1. Why should I fear anyone? The Lord protects my life, so why should I be afraid?
d)   Psalm 27:2. Evil people may try to destroy my body.
e)   Psalm 27:2. My enemies and those people who hate me are overwhelmed and defeated.
f)     Psalm 27:3. If an army surrounds me I will not be afraid and if war h breaks out I will Trust in the Lord.
g)   Psalm 27:4. I ask only one thing from the Lord.
h)   Psalm 27:4. This is what I want: let me live in the Lord’s House all the days of my life.
i)     Psalm 27:4. Let me see the Lord’s Beauty and look with my own eyes at His Temple.
(Through this Second one I Proclaim that The Lord Is My Light)
------- 
Chris.
Truth is revealed to us in the Word of God. As we read the Word of God in humble fashion, surely God will reveal His Truth to us. Jesus is also Named ‘The Living Word of God’ all He is and says in His Word is Truth. He said of Himself that He is the Truth.




Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...