Thursday, September 12, 2013

Redemption And Blessing!


‘Redemption And Blessing.’
Galatians 3:10-14.
a)        Galatians 3:10; Deuteronomy 27:26. As many people who depend on following the works of the Law are under a curse. The Old Testament Scriptures say that everyone is cursed who does not always obey what is written in the Book of the Law.
b)        Galatians 3:11; Genesis 15:6. Now it is clear that, by the Law no one can be:-
1-       Made right with God.
2-       Justified.
3-       Declared Righteous before God.
c)        Galatians 3:11. The Scriptures say that the Righteous People shall live by Faith.
d)        Galatians 3:12; Leviticus 8:5. The Law of God is not based on Faith, but rather, the person who does these things shall live by them.
e)        Galatians 3:13; Deuteronomy 21:23. Christ Redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having been made a curse for us. (It is written that “cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”).
f)          Galatians 3:14; Genesis 12:2-3. Jesus Christ did this so that God’s Blessing Promised to Abraham might come through Him (Jesus), to the Gentiles.
g)        Galatians 3:14. Now we can receive the Promise of the Holy Spirit by Faith.
(In this QT I discover Redemption And Blessing)
---------------- 
‘Strength And Devotion.’
Psalm 27:1-4.
a)        Psalm 27:1; 18:28; 1 John 1:5. The Lord is our Light and our Salvation, whom shall we fear.
b)        Psalm 27:1. Why should I be afraid? The Lord is:-
1-       My Protector.
2-       My Stronghold.
3-       My Refuge.
4-       The Strength of my life.
c)        Psalm 27:2. Evil people may try to:-
1-       Destroy my body.
2-       Approach me.
3-       Cannibalise me.
d)        Psalm 27:2. My enemies and those people who hate me shall:-
1-       Be overwhelmed.
2-       Be defeated.
3-       Stumble.
4-       Fall.
e)        Psalm 27:3. If an enemy army camps around me I will not be afraid. Even if war breaks out against me I will have confidence in the Lord.
f)         Psalm 27:4. David’s desire of the Lord was that he could:-
1-       Dwell in His Temple for the remainder of his life.
2-       Behold the Beauty of the Lord.
3-       To inquire (pray) in the Lord’s Temple.
(This Second one shows me true Strength And Devotion)
---------------- 
Chris.
There are times in our lives when people may approach us in various ways that are not good. I have heard many stories about such incidents from all over the World. Most of these approaches are made by evil people and in every situation we really need God’s Help. This is why we need to be careful and not fearful about living by Faith in the Will of God.





Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...