Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Jesus Calls Us To Himself!


‘Jesus Calls Us To Himself.’
John 14:6.
a)     These are the Words of Jesus Christ.
b)     He is the:-
1-    Way.
2-    Truth.
3-    Life.
c)     No one comes to the Father except through Jesus Christ.
(Through this QT Jesus Calls Me To Himself)
---------
‘A Struggle That Most People Face When They Come To Christ.’
Romans 7:21-23.
a)     Romans 7:21. I want to do good but evil lies close at hand.
b)     Romans 7:22. I delight in the Law of God in my inner being.
c)     Romans 7:23. But I observe another law in my members.
d)    Romans 7:23. Another law making war against the law of my mind.
e)     Romans 7:23. This ‘other’ law makes me captive to the law of sin that dwells in my members.
(This Second one reveals A Struggle That Most People Face When They Come To Christ)
--------- 
Chris.

Jesus calls me to Himself! This calling is an on-going part of my walk with God. If Jesus does not call me to Himself I would be confused lost and angry. I need that call so that I can walk with Him every day. When He calls He enables! When He calls He corrects! When He calls He supplies what is needed! I need God’s Grace and it is God’s Grace that Jesus calls me to Himself. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...