Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Lord Knows!


'The Lord Knows.'
Revelation 3:8.
a)  The Lord knows our works.
b)  The Lord has set before us an open door.
c)  No person can shut that door.
d)  We have:-
1-A little strength.
2-Kept God's Word.
3-Not denied the Lord's Name.
(This QT assures me that The Lord Knows)
---------
'We Need To Abide In Christ.'
John 15:6.
a)  If we do not abide in Christ.
b)  We become cast out as a branch.
c)  We become withered.
d)  We are gathered.
e)  We are thrown into the fire.
f)  We are burned.
(This Second one teaches me that I Need To Abide In Christ)
---------
Chris.
A little strength is better than having no strength at all. There are many churches, I am sure, that the Lord would say about, that they have a little strength. This is very much the case in the country where I live at the moment ... Scotland. I thank God that according to His Mercy, God has allowed the continued existence of a Church in Scotland. The Church in Scotland has a little strength, may it have more and more!

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...