The Word of the Lord is Precious, Living and Amazing! I enjoy the Truths of God's Word speaking to my heart day by day. You are welcome to join me in this QT blog page. Let's keep enjoying God's Word which is sincere, true and precious.
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Do I Fear The Lord?
'Do I Fear The Lord?'
Isaiah 57:11.
a) If we:-
1-Have been afraid.
2-Have been living in fear.
3-Have told lies.
4-Have forgotten God.
b) If I have not taken the lessons into my heart.
c) Is it because God has held back His Peace that I do not fear Him?
(This QT causes me to question myself: Do I Fear The Lord?)
---
'Messenger Tychicus.'
Ephesians 6:21.
a) He would give an accurate report of Apostle Paul's Life and Ministry.
b) He would give an accurate report of Apostle Paul's Personal Life.
c) He is a Beloved Brother.
d) He is a Faithful Minister in the Lord.
(By this Second one: Messenger Tychicus, I am truly Blessed.
---
Chris.
If we have forgotten God it clearly proves that we have no Fear of the Lord. The Fear of the Lord is part of the very beginning of the True Believer's walk of Faith. The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. If we have the Fear of the Lord we will always be open before Him, hiding or shading nothing.
'Challenged to Long Term Discipleship.'
'Challenged To Long Term Discipleship.' Mark 10:17-31. a) 10:17. The approach of the rich and educated Jewish young man who though...
-
“Led By the Spirit of God” a) Romans 8:14. Because We are Children of God. b) Romans 8:5. So we can think about Things That please ...
-
‘Rest.’ a) Hebrews 4:3. Belongs to those who believe. b) Exodus 33:14. Comes in the Presence of the Lord. c) Psalm 116:7. Comes beca...
-
'The Place Where Our Offerings Should Go.' Leviticus 3:7. a) If he offers a lamb b) For his offering, c) Then he shall offer i...
