Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Do I Fear The Lord?


'Do I Fear The Lord?'
Isaiah 57:11.
a)  If we:-
1-Have been afraid.
2-Have been living in fear.
3-Have told lies.
4-Have forgotten God.
b)  If I have not taken the lessons into my heart.
c)  Is it because God has held back His Peace that I do not fear Him?
(This QT causes me to question myself: Do I Fear The Lord?)
---
'Messenger Tychicus.'
Ephesians 6:21.
a)  He would give an accurate report of Apostle Paul's Life and Ministry.
b)  He would give an accurate report of Apostle Paul's Personal Life.
c)  He is a Beloved Brother.
d)  He is a Faithful Minister in the Lord.
(By this Second one: Messenger Tychicus, I am truly Blessed.
---
Chris.
If we have forgotten God it clearly proves that we have no Fear of the Lord. The Fear of the Lord is part of the very beginning of the True Believer's walk of Faith. The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. If we have the Fear of the Lord we will always be open before Him, hiding or shading nothing.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...