Sunday, February 15, 2015

God's Compassionate Dwelling Place!


'God's Compassionate Dwelling Place.'
Isaiah 57:15.
a)  These are the Words of God.
b)  He inhabits Eternity.
c)  His Name is Holy.
d)  He dwells in a High and Holy Place.
e)  He dwells with the person who has a contrite and humble spirit.
f)  He revives the spirit of the humble and lowly people.
g)  He revives the heart of the contrite people.
h)  He revives the heart of the oppressed people.
(This QT reveals to me God's Compassionate Dwelling Place)
-------
'Made Clean.'
John 15:3.
a)  We are already made clean.
b)  Because of the Word.
c)  Which Jesus has spoken to us.
(Through this Second one I thank God that I am Made Clean)
-------
Chris.
God dwells with the person who has a contrite and humble spirit. This is one of the solid guarantees of the Word of God, one of God's Great Promises. I really respect the people I meet who have a contrite and humble spirit. These people have some kind of positive effect on my life and thinking. One of the desires of my heart is to have a testimony that I am a person who has a contrite and humble spirit.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...