Friday, February 20, 2015

Peace, Fruit And Healing!


'Fruit, Peace And Healing.'
Isaiah 57:19.
a)  The Lord is the Creator of the Fruit of the lips.
b)  Peace to the person who is afar off.
c)  Peace also to the person who is near.
d)  The Lord will heal the one in need of healing.
(This QT calls me to Give Thanks to the Lord for His Fruit, Peace and Healing)
------------
'Keeping The Lord's Commandments.'
John 15:10.
a)  If we keep the Lord's Commandments.
b)  We will remain and abide in His Love.
c)  The Lord has kept His Father's Commandments and abides in His Love.
(Through this Second one I want to be Keeping The Lord's Commandments)
------------
Chris.
I should give Thanks to the Lord for His Fruit, Peace and Healing. The Fruit is the Fruit of the Holy Spirit that I can taste from the lives of my True Believer friends. The Peace is what the Lord gives me to rule in my heart. The word Healing speaks for its self and covers so many thinks.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...