Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Voice Of An Angel!


'The Voice Of An Angel.'
Revelation 8:13.
a)  John watched.
b)  Then John heard.
c)  An Angel flying in mid air.
d)  The Angel spoke with a loud voice.
e)  Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the Earth.
f)  Because of the sounds to come.
g)  The trumpet blasts that will be sounded by the other three Angels.
(This QT makes me understand the authority of The Voice Of An Angel)
---------------
'When I Call For Help.'
Psalm 56:9.
a)  When I call and cry for help.
b)  Then my enemies turn back.
c)  By this.
d)  I will know.
e)  That God is for me.
(Through this Second one I realise what happens When I Call For Help)
---------------
Chris.
The inhabitants of the Earth who do not know the Lord will be in for a woeful time if they do not change their minds and wills and turn to God, receiving Jesus Christ as personal Saviour. There are so many clear Teachings and Words of warning about this in the Bible. Here it is emphasised by the Angel ... "Woe, Woe, Woe".

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...