Sunday, May 17, 2015

David's Earnest Plea!


'David's Earnest Plea.'
Psalm 27:9.
a)  Lord, do not hide Your Face from me.
b)  Do not turn your servant away in anger.
c)  Lord, You have been my helper.
d)  Lord, do not reject me.
e)  Lord, do not forsake me.
f)  You are God my Saviour.
(This QT exposes to me David's Earnest Plea)
---------------------
'Our Merciful And Faithful High Priest.'
Hebrews 2:17.
a)  Jesus had to be made like His brothers in every respect.
b)  He became fully human in every way.
c)  So that He could be a Merciful and Faithful High Priest.
d)  In the Service of God.
e)  That He might make Atonement for the sins of the people.
(Through this Second one I am so grateful to my Merciful And Faithful High Priest)
---------------------
Chris.
David, in His Despair prayed this Prayer to God. When the Lord puts it into our hearts to seek Him, we should do just that. Our Hope in Him should not be lost when we wait for the Lord. David, on several occasions and in differing circumstances found God as he cried out to Him.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...