Thursday, May 7, 2015

Do Not Be Afraid!


'Do Not Be Afraid.'
Psalm 27:1.
a)  The Lord is our Light.
b)  The Lord is our Salvation.
c)  Whom shall we fear?
d)  The Lord is where my life is safe.
e)  Of whom shall I be afraid?
(This QT urges me: Do Not Be Afraid)
-------
'When We Keep Our Eyes On The Lord.'
Psalm 16:8-9.
a)  We need to keep our eyes on Him always.
b)  With the Lord at our right hand.
c)  We shall not be shaken.
d)  Therefore my heart is glad.
e)  My tongue rejoices.
f)  My Body will rest secure.
(This Second one teaches me what happens When I Keep My Eyes On The Lord)
-------
Chris.
We need not be afraid of other people if we trust in the Lord. In every situation of life the Lord is with His People. This is a lesson for every True Believer, including myself. When we become afraid of other people it is easy to take our spiritual 'eyes' off the Lord, then all kinds of tumults may take place.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...