Saturday, May 30, 2015

Rend The Heavens And Come Down!


'Rend The Heavens And Come Down.'
Isaiah 64:1-2.
a)  Oh that You would rend the Heavens.
b)  And come down.
c)  Then the mountains will quake at Your Presence.
d)  It is the same when fire sets twigs ablaze.
e)  Then the fire causes water to boil.
f)  Come down Lord.
g)  Make your Name known to Your enemies.
h)  Then the Nations will tremble in Your Presence.
(This QT records my Prayer: Rend The Heavens And Come Down)
------
'A Desire Of Jesus Christ.'
John 17:24.
a)  He is Praying to the Father.
b)  I want those people whom You have given to Me.
c)  To be with me where I am.
d)  And to see My Glory.
e)  The Glory that You have given to me.
f)  Because You have loved Me.
g)  Before the Creation of the World.
(This Second one Reveals to me A Desire Of Jesus Christ)
------
Chris.
One of the Prayers that we can join together with the Scripture is: 'Lord, Come Down.' This is a good Prayer for many different situations and circumstances. When the Lord comes down, He makes His Name known to His enemies. When the Lord comes down, His Name is always Glorified.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...