Saturday, May 9, 2015

Confident Victory!


'Confident Victory.'
Psalm 27:2-3.
a)  Evil people may try to destroy my body.
b)  They approach me.
c)  They want to devour me.
d)  They are:-
1-My enemies.
2-My foes.
3-Those people who hate me.
e)  They will:-
1-Stumble.
2-Fall.
3-Be overwhelmed.
4-Be defeated.
f)  Though an army besieges me, my heart will not fear.
g)  Though war breaks out against me.
h)  I will trust in the Lord.
i)  I will have confidence in the Lord.
(This QT encourages me to have Confident Victory)
--------------
'The Fear Of The Lord Is Important.'
Matthew 10:28.
a)  We should not be afraid of people that can kill our body.
b)  They cannot kill our soul.
c)  There is only One Whom we should fear.
d)  He can destroy both soul and body in Hell.
(This Second one teaches me that The Fear Of The Lord Is Important)
--------------
There are some people - enemies who may want to devour us. When we read this it does not mean cannibal tribes of distant Nations. This means enemies that we may face in day-by-day life. It may be in our school or university. It may be in our workplace. It may be in our social life. Sad to say, it may even be in our own family. God's Word is very clear that we should not be afraid of such people.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...