Wednesday, May 13, 2015

In The Day Of Trouble!


'In The Day Of Trouble.'
Psalm 27:5.
a)  The Lord will keep me safe in His Dwelling.
b)  The Lord will conceal me in His Shelter.
c)  The Lord will hide me in the shelter of His Sacred Tent.
d)  The Lord will hide me in a secluded shelter within His Tent.
e)  The Lord will set me high upon a rock.
(This QT gives me confidence In The Day Of Trouble)
-----------------
'Jesus And The Father.'
John 14:10.
a)  We need to Believe that Jesus Christ is in the Father.
b)  We need to Believe that the Father is in Jesus Christ.
c)  The Words that Jesus Christ speaks to us.
d)  He does not speak on His Own Authority.
e)  It is the Father.
f)  Living in Jesus Christ.
g)  Who carries out His Work.
(This Second one explains to me more about Jesus And The Father)
------------------
Chris.
This is a very wonderful Promise of God. "The Lord will set me high upon a rock." This speaks of a secure place. Yes, surely in the Day of Trouble the Lord will look after us. The rock also gives us another thought ... Jesus Christ is called "The Rock" in the Bible. He is always a stable and secure place of refuge for us.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...