Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Head Shall Be Exalted!


'My Head Shall Be Lifted Up.'
Psalm 27:6.
a)  My head shall be lifted up.
b)  Above the enemies who surround me.
c)  Therefore in the Lord's Tabernacle I will offer sacrifices of Joy.
d)  To the Lord I will:-
1-Sing.
2-Make music.
3-Sing to the Lord.
(Through this QT I Proclaim that My Head Shall Be lifted up)
-------------------
'No Condemnation.'
John 3:17.
a)  For God did not send His Son into the World to condemn the World.
b)  He sent His Son.
c)  So that the World.
d)  Can be Saved through Him.
(This Second one reminds me that in God's Heart for mankind is No Condemnation)
-------------------
Chris.
Sing to the Lord. This is something that the Lord enjoys, when we sing to Him. Every Worshipper and every Worship Team needs to remember this unchanging fact, that we are singing to the Lord. We maybe Leading other people in a Praise Song, or even Teaching them a Praise Song, but here is the ultimate goal - Sing To The Lord.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...