Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Head Of The Church!


'The Head Of The Church.'
Ephesians 1:22-23.
a)  God has placed all things under the feet of Jesus Christ.
b)  God has appointed Jesus Christ to be Head of everything over the Church.
c)  The Church is the Body of Jesus Christ.
d)  The fullness of Jesus Christ.
e)  He fills everything in every way.
(This QT tells me Who is The Head Of The Church)
------
'All Things And Anything.'
1 Corinthians 6:12.
a)  You may say that you have the right to do anything.
b)  All things are lawful for me.
c)  But not all things are beneficial.
d)  I have the right to do anything.
e)  I will not be mastered by anything.
f)  I will not be brought under the power of anything.
(This Second one teaches me about All Things And Anything)
------
Chris.
Jesus Christ still, until now,  fills everything in every way. In the recent history of Church Praise and Worship songs there was one which sang out: "He is all I need; Jesus is all I need.' This is based on Biblical Truth. When the Church sings these Bible based songs it is really Glorifying to God.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...