Friday, April 24, 2015

I Rejoice Greatly In The Lord!


'I Rejoice Greatly In The Lord.'
Isaiah 61:10.
a)  I Rejoice greatly in the Lord.
b)  My soul rejoices in my God.
c)  The Lord has clothed me with garments of Salvation.
d)  The Lord has covered me with a robe of Righteousness.
e)  As a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest.
f)  As a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
(Through this QT I Rejoice Greatly In The Lord)
---------------------------
'Open Honesty.'
2 Corinthians 8:20.
a)  We want to avoid.
b)  We intend that no one.
c)  Any criticism or blame.
d)  About the way we administer.
e)  The liberal and generous gift.
(This Second teaches me the value of Open Honesty)
---------------------------
Chris.
As a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest. The priests of the Old Testament used to wear very special clothing in which they would serve the Lord and also the Lord's People. A priest was not allowed to minister if he was not correctly dressed. Sometimes the garments themselves are described in a "hyper spiritual" way. Exaggeration does not assist the proclamation of Biblical Truth.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...