Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Secure And Blessed In God!


'Secure And Blessed In God.'
Psalm 23:2-3.
a)  He makes me lie down in green pastures.
b)  He leads me by calm pools of water.
c)  He refreshes my soul.
d)  He restores my strength.
e)  He guides me along correct paths for His Name's sake.
f)  He leads me on paths of Goodness to show that He is Good.
(Through this QT I thank God because I am Secure And Blessed In God)
------------
'Entry Into The City Of God.'
Revelation 21:27.
a)  Nothing unclean or impure will ever enter the City.
b)  No one will enter the City who is:-
1-Shameful.
2-Deceitful.
3-A liar.
c)  Only those people.
d)  Who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
e)  Will enter the City.
(This Second one Teaches me about Entry Into The City Of God)
------------
Chris.
I am very sure that the Lord wants to be Glorified in every True Believer's life. This is one of the reasons that the Lord leads us along the correct paths. We need to heed His Leading in our lives and to prepare ourselves well to do His Will. The word is very gentle - He Guides - the picture is of a helpful person guiding a person who is blind. If we follow His Guidance then we shall surely follow Him.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...