Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I Shall Not Want!


'I Shall Not Want.'
Psalm 23:1.
a)  The Lord.
b)  Is our Shepherd.
c)  We shall not want.
(This QT tells me that I Shall Not Want if the Lord is my Shepherd)
-----------
'Forever With The Lord.'
Revelation 21:3.
a)  There was a loud voice from Heaven.
b)  The voice was audible and understood.
c)  The voice said: "Look!"
d)  "God's Dwelling Place is among the people."
e)  "God will Dwell with them."
f)  "They will be His People."
g)  "The Lord Himself will be with them."
h)  "And be their God."
(This Second one gives me Hope that I will be Forever With The Lord)
-----------
Chris.
Forever with the Lord is the future state of every True Believer. All of us face different, and sometimes difficult, situations during our life on this Earth. Every True Believer has this Eternal Hope, that we will be forever with the Lord.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...