Sunday, August 10, 2014

Three Grand Questions!


'Three Grand Questions.'
Isaiah 46:5.
a)  These are questions asked by the Lord Himself.
b)  Who will and can you compare me to?
c)  Who is equal to me?
d)  What am I like?
(This QT simply poses me with Three Grand Questions from God)
----
'The Psalmist's Faithful Wisdom.'
Psalm 119:30.
a)  I have chosen.
b)  To be Faithful to the Lord.
c)  I put my trust.
d)  In God's Laws.
(Through this Second one I desire to follow the way of The Psalmist's Faithful Wisdom)
----
Chris.
There are times in the life of every True Believer that we will face questions from God. These questions will be causing us to think about God and also to positively respond to Him. Sometimes God will want us to answer those questions to ourselves and at other times He wants us to answer Him. Be ready always for questions from God.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...