Wednesday, August 6, 2014

In The Lord!


'In the Lord.'
Isaiah 45:24-25.
a)  In the Lord alone are:-
1-Deliverance.
2-Righteousness.
3-Strength.
b)  All people who raged against the Lord and who were incensed against Him.
c)  Isaiah 41:11. Will come to Him and be put to shame.
d)  All the descendants of Israel shall:-
1-Find Deliverance in the Lord.
2-Make their boast in Him.
3-Be Justified.
4-Glory in the Lord.
(This QT reveals the Blessing of being In The Lord)
----------------------
'We Should Not Turn.'
Ezekiel 18:26.
a)  If a Righteous person turns from their Righteousness.
b)  Commits sin or does injustice.
c)  They will die for it.
d)  The sole reason for their death will be sin or injustice.
(This Second one reminds me that I Should Not Turn)
----------------------
Chris.
I am sad, even sometimes spiritually wounded when I listen to people rage against the Lord and be incensed against Him. My Bible tells me that God is Good, God is Love and that God is Faithful. I really believe this to be so. My life has not gone smoothly, both my wife and I have had health problems that made our lives somewhat difficult. I recently got back into ministry after a long time away and was so Blessed. God is good, please do not rage against Him!


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...