Saturday, August 2, 2014

Feeling Forsaken And Abandoned!


'Feeling Forsaken And Abandoned.'
Matthew 27:46.
a)  It was around three o'clock in the afternoon.
b)  Jesus, on the Cross, cried out with a loud voice.
c)  He cried: "Eli, Eli, Lama Sabachthani?".
d)  It means: "My God, My God, Why have You forsaken Me?
e)  Psalm 22:1. David prayed a similar Prayer.
(This QT assures me that Jesus Christ fully understands the experience of Feeling Forsaken And Abandoned)
-------------
'Am I Ready?'
2 Timothy 2:10.
a)  Apostle Paul was ready, for the sake of the elect, to:-
1-Endure everything.
2-Persevere.
3-Stand his ground with Patience.
b)  For the sake of the Elect.
c)  That they, too, may obtain.
d)  The Salvation that is in Christ Jesus.
e)  With the Reward of Eternal Glory.
(Through this Second one I ask myself the question: Am I Ready)
-------------
Chris.
There are a number of times that Jesus Christ repeated words sung and written by David the Psalmist/King. This was all Prophetically Inspired. It was very obvious that Christ knew the Old Testament because He humbly sat under teachers learning it as He was growing up. This should encourage parents today both to teach and to have taught their children the things of God.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...