Thursday, August 7, 2014

Deliver Me!


'Deliver Me.'
Psalm 31:5.
a)  Into Your Hands Lord.
b)  I commit my spirit.
c)  You have Redeemed me.
d)  Lord, now deliver me.
e)  Oh Lord God You are a Faithful God of Truth.
(Through this QT I can echo the Psalmist's words: Deliver Me)
------------------------
'The Just And Righteous Person.'
Hebrews 10:38.
a)  The Just and Righteous person.
b)  Will live by Faith.
c)  God takes no pleasure.
d)  In the persons who withdraw themselves.
e)  Or the person who shrinks back.
(This Second one gives me the desire to be like The Just And Righteous Person)
------------------------
Chris.
The Lord is a Faithful God of Truth. There are many reasons why we can Trust Him but here is one of the major ones. He is a Faithful God of Truth. God loves Truth. Everything He does is Truth. Jesus Christ called Himself the Truth. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth. The Bible is the Word of Truth. Everything about God is Truth. This is one of the major parts of the Character of God.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...