Friday, August 1, 2014

He Hears Us!


'He Hears Us!'
1 John 5:14.
a)  This is the confidence.
b)  We have in approaching God.
c)  That if we ask anything according to His Will.
d)  He hears us.
(This QT stimulates my Prayer: He Hears Me)
---------
'Fight And Take Hold.'
1 Timothy 6:12.
a)  Fight the good fight of the Faith.
b)  Take hold of Eternal Life.
c)  We are called to Eternal Life.
d)  Our calling is made evident as we confess Christ to others.
(This Second one encourages me to Fight And Take Hold)
---------
Chris.
We, because of our weakness, often need encouragement and Truth to assist us in our Prayers. The Bible teaches us that if we Pray and ask God in His Will, He hears us. That is a very great comfort to me - He hears me. Because of this fact I can also have confidence in God's Answer, be it yes, no, or wait.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...