Monday, December 5, 2011

Apostle Paul’s Full Commitment To Christ!


‘Apostle Paul’s Full Commitment To Christ.’
Philippians 1:20.
a) I fully expect.
b) I fully hope.
c) I will never be ashamed.
d) I will continue to be bold for Christ as I have been in the past.
e) I trust that my life will bring Honour to Christ whether I live or I die.
(Through this QT I am so challenged and Blessed by Apostle Paul’s Full Commitment To Christ)
----
‘They Are Deceived.’
a) 2 Thessalonians 2:10. Satan will use every kind of deception to fool those people on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the Truth that would save them.
b) 2 Thessalonians 2:11. God will cause these people to be greatly deceived and they will believe these lies.
c) 2 Thessalonians 2:12. Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the Truth.
d) 1 Corinthians 8:5. These people worship many gods and lords.
(Through this Second one I understand that They Are Deceived and they need our Prayers)
----
Chris.
If we have experienced the Grace of God and we can say that we are True Believers, then we should have new goals and ideas in our lives. One of these goals and ideas is that we really want to bring Honour To Christ. Whether we live or die, of paramount importance is that we bring Honour To Christ.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...