Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Prayer For Cleansing And Recommitment!


‘A Prayer For Cleansing And Recommitment.’
Psalm 51:9-13.
a) Psalm 51:9. Oh God, let Your Face be turned away from my wrongdoing.
b) Psalm 51:9. Oh God, take away all my sins.
c) Psalm 51:10. Oh God, make a clean heart in me.
d) Psalm 51:10. Oh God, give me a right spirit again.
e) Psalm 51:11. Oh God, do not put me away from before you.
f) Psalm 51:11. Oh God, do not take your Holy Spirit from me.
g) Psalm 51:12. Oh God, give me back the Joy of Your Salvation.
h) Psalm 51:12. Oh God, sustain me in a willing spirit.
i) Psalm 51:13. Then I will make Your Ways clear to wrongdoers.
j) Psalm 51:13. Sinners will be turned to you.
(This QT is simply A Prayer For Cleansing And Recommitment)
--------------
‘The Key Is Indicative Of Authority.’
Revelation 20:1.
Even to these days, when figuratively someone is “given the keys” of the city it means that they have freedom and authority in the city. This meaning goes right back to Bible History days.
a) Revelation 20:1; 9:1. The Angel from Heaven had the key of the bottomless pit.
b) Matthew 16:19. Believers have the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven in their Prayers.
c) Revelation 1:18. Jesus Christ has the keys of hell and death.
d) Revelation 3:7; Isaiah 22:22. Jesus Christ has the key of the house of David. The key that opens and no person can shut and the key that shuts and no person can open.
(This Second one reminds me that The Key Is Indicative Of Authority)
--------------
Chris.
Oh God, give me back the Joy of Your Salvation. This a very simple but meaningful Prayer to Pray for the person who is going through a season of recommitment to the Lord. The Joy of the Lord’s Salvation is very important for us because the Joy of the Lord is our Strength.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...