Thursday, December 15, 2011

We Need An Outpouring!


‘We Need An Outpouring.’
a) Zechariah 12:10. Of a Spirit of Grace and Prayer on the Church.
b) Malachi 3:10. Of God’s Blessing that will be so great that we will not be able to take it in.
c) Acts 2:17-18 & 33. Of God’s Spirit.
d) Genesis 7:4. Of rain on the ground when it is dry.
(Through this QT I know that I Need An Outpouring)
---------------------
‘I Am Who I Am.’
Exodus 3:13-14.
a) Moses, God’s Chosen Leader was in fear and unbelief.
b) He was struggling with the fact that he was Chosen to go and take God’s Message to the Jewish people.
c) If the Jewish people were to doubt and question who God was, what should Moses do?
d) God said to Moses: I Am Who I Am.
e) Tell the Jewish people that I Am has sent me to you.
(This Second one causes me to remember that God’s Name is I Am Who I Am)
---------------------
Chris.
He is the Great I Am. Years ago in my early days as a new Believer in Jesus I would enjoy singing a Praise song that included these Words: He is the Great I Am. It was a joyful and a powerful song. In those days I never considered the real meaning of the song, I simply enjoyed it. Today I fully understand, we were singing of the One Who calls Himself I Am Who I Am. I thank God today that He is the Great I Am.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...