Thursday, December 15, 2011

Avoid The Money Trap!


‘Avoid The Money Trap.’
Proverbs 23:4-5.
a) We should not weary ourselves to get wealth.
b) Give careful thought to what is to be done.
c) If we set our eyes on wealth it disappears.
d) Wealth has wings, it can fly away.
e) It can become like a soaring eagle that flies towards the heavens.
(This QT reminds me to Avoid The Money Trap)
----------------------
‘Oh God I Need You.’
Psalm 27:9.
a) Do not cover your Face from me.
b) Do not turn me, Your servant, away in wrath.
c) You have been my Help.
d) Do not give me up.
e) Do not take Your support from me.
f) Oh God of my Salvation.
(Through this Second one I am free to pray: Oh God I Need You)
----------------------
Chris.
Wealth can become like a soaring eagle that flies towards the heavens. Who can train an eagle? The hawk can be trained, but not the eagle. We need to realise that all that we have comes from God. We should give thanks to God for it and we should be good stewards of it.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...