Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Respect Other People’s Physical Boundaries!


‘Respect Other People’s Physical Boundaries.’
Proverbs 23:10-11.
a) We are not to remove other people’s established boundaries.
b) We are not to try to take over the properties of children whose fathers have died.
c) God is strong and He guards the boundaries and the children.
d) God will stand up in court for people whose boundaries have been removed.
e) God will stand up in court for those children who are taken advantage of.
(Through this QT I know that I must Respect Other People’s Physical Boundaries)
-----
‘When God Seems Silent Even Though He Is Not.’
Job 30:20-23.
a) Job 30:20. God, I cry out to You but You do not seem to answer.
b) Job 30:20. God, I stand up to respect You but all You seem to do is look at me.
c) Job 30:21. God, it seems that You are mean.
d) Job 30:21. God, it seems that Your Mighty Hand attacks me.
e) Job 30:22. God, You pick me up and blow me away with the wind.
f) Job 30:22. God, You seem to toss me around in the storm.
g) Job 30:23. God, I know that You will bring me down to death.
h) Job 30:23. You have appointed death for everyone.
(Through this Second one I find the reality of the times When God Seems Silent Even Though He Is Not)
-----
Chris.
We are not to remove other people’s established boundaries. Firstly, and obviously, there is the matter of physical boundaries of property owned. Secondly, there are also emotional boundaries that we all have. Especially when we are living with other people or within communities, we need to respect their emotional boundaries.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...