Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hoping And Waiting!


‘Hoping And Waiting.’
Hebrews 10:35-36.
a) We should not give up our Hope.
b) It will be greatly rewarded.
c) What is right in God’s Eyes we:-
1- Have done.
2- Do now.
3- Will do.
d) We need:-
1- To wait.
2- To endure.
3- To be patient.
e) So that His Word can have effect for us.
f) So that we can receive what He Promised us.
(This QT has me Hoping And Waiting)
------------
‘God, I Need You.’
Psalm 70:5.
a) I am poor.
b) I am in need.
c) Come to me quickly Oh God.
d) You are my Help.
e) You are my Saviour.
f) Let there be no waiting Oh Lord.
(Through this Second one I find a very simple and effective Prayer: God I Need You)
------------
Chris.
What is right in God’s Eyes? Firstly, this is a question. We need to discover and to do what is right in God’s Eyes. We can establish the answer to this question as we read His Word. Secondly, this is a statement. We need to carry out and do what is right in God’s Eyes, it means choosing the correct way to live whilst making correct decisions.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...