Thursday, August 6, 2020

Wait For The Lord!


Wait For the Lord!

Psalm 33:20
a) Our soul waits for the Lord;
b) He is our help.
c) And our shield.

(Through this QT I want to Wait For the Lord)
PRAY: Waiting for the Lord. 
------

Hope in God!

a) Psalm 31:24. Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your hear, all ye that Hope in the Lord.
b) Psalm 33:22. Let Thy Mercy, Oh Lord, be upon us, according as we Hope in Thee.
c) Psalm 38:15. For in Thee, Oh Lord, do I hope: Thou wilt hear, Oh Lord my God. 
d) Psalm 39:7. And now, Lord, what wait I for? My Hope is in Thee. 
e) Psalm 43:5 Why art thou cast down O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? Hope in God: for I shall yet Praise Him, Who is the health of my countenance, and my God. 
f) Psalm 71:5. For Thou art my hope, O Lord God: Thou art my trust from my youth.
g) Psalm 71:14. But I will Hope continually, and will yet Praise Thee more and more. 
(This second one encourages me to Hope In God.)

PRAY: With Hope in God. 

---------

Chris

It is always good and right for True Believers to Thank and Praise God. He has done so much for us!
Firstly and foremost, He has delivered us from death and given to us Eternal Life. This is a wonderful Gift and Miracle. As we read above, He is the Health of our countenance, that is amazing. It means that the New Life that He gives to us show in our lives from day-to-day. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...