Saturday, August 22, 2020

Magnify The Lord!


'Magnify The Lord!'

Psalm 34:3.

a)  Oh magnify the Lord with me,

b)  And let us 

c)  Exalt His Name together.

(This QT reminds me to Magnify The Lord)

PRAY: To remember to Magnify the Lord.

---

'Soul And Spirit.'

Luke 1:46-47. 

a)  And Mary said:

b)  "My soul doth magnify the Lord,

c)  "And my spirit hath rejoiced

d)  "In God my Saviour. 

(This Second one reveals to me the exercise of Soul And Spirit)

PRAY: For our soul and spirit to be in good condition.

---

Chris.

We should consider the condition of our "inner man" at all times! Here, Mary sets us a very good example, her soul was magnifying the Lord and her spirit was rejoicing in God her Saviour. If we are True Believers it means that we want to have quality time with God. (Preferably every day.) If we do this we can maintain the good condition of our "inner man" whatever our circumstances may be. 

 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...