Monday, August 24, 2020

A Real Deliverance!


'A Real Deliverance.'

Psalm 34:4.

a)  I sought the Lord,

b)  And He answered me; 

c)  And delivered me from all my fears. 

(This QT teaches me A Real Deliverance)

PRAY: For A Real Deliverance if you need one.

------

'A Privilege For The Righteous.'

Psalm 34:17. 

a)  The Righteous cry out,

b)  And the Lord hears;

c)  He delivers them from all their troubles.

(This Second one teaches me A Privilege For The Righteous)

PRAY: For deliverance from all troubles.

------

Chris.

The Bible is full of wonderful Promises for the Righteous People. There is only one way to be made Righteous, it is through the Blood of Jesus Christ. There is no other form of righteousness that is acceptable in God's Sight! One of the activities that Righteous People can participate in is crying out to the Lord. His Ears are open to their cry.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...